The Alumni Association will help you maintain your connection to the Ashland network by providing services and benefits for all Alumni. We hope you will take advantage of all that your Association membership provides.
CareerShift Online Job Search Tool - The Ashland University Career Services Center and the Alumni Office are committed to bringing alumni the best resources available to help them in their job search. CareerShift offers the most comprehensive online resource, designed to support the # 1 request of job seekers: an easy-to-use website to conduct and organize their job search. With CareerShift, you can:
To access CareerShift, click here. Fill out required information in the "Register to Begin" section. Place "ashlandalumni" in the group box. Follow remaining prompts to complete your registration. When asked for your major, you may choose "N/A".
- Search, store & record job listings from all publicly posted websites, company websites, and newspapers.
- Get “insider” contact information immediately, including email addresses, for individuals at millions of companies. Job seekers can save and manage the lists of contacts within the system.
- Upload/ Copy and Paste as many targeted resumes and cover letters needed or upload your current documents.
- Work with Career Services to create unlimited e-mail campaigns with your saved contacts, resumes and cover letters. You can choose to send your lists to yourself for a traditional postal campaign.
- Campaigns are automatically saved and recorded. In MY CALENDAR, you can keep notes, and set reminders for follow-ups.
- Access your confidential CareerShift account from anywhere, 24/7.
GradMed Alumni Insurance Program - GradMed provides short term medical insurance that is ideal for new graduates, alumni between jobs and those in transition. It is a comprehensive protection plan that provides benefits for hospitalization, outpatient services and coverage for surgery and doctor bills. The policy is immediate and can be carried for 30 days to five months. Visit their website for an online quote or call 1-800-524-9400.
Liberty Mutual Insurance - We're always looking for ways to help out our alumni. So we've arranged for Liberty Mutual to provide our alumni with a special discounted rate on Auto Insurance and Home Insurance. Visit Liberty Mutual.
eWhispers newsletter - Keep up on the latest campus news with our quarterly e-newsletter!
Homecoming - Come “home” and enjoy all that Homecoming weekend has to offer!
Mark your calendars: Homecoming 2014 is scheduled for October 10 & 11, 2014.
Alumni Socials - Re-connect and network with fellow alumni and friends of Ashland. Events will be listed on this website.
Brag with the tag!
Now Ohio residents may display their pride in Ashland University by
purchasing an Ashland University affinity license plate and, at the same
time, help an Ashland student by donating to the Ashland University
Annual Fund. Of the $35 fee, $25 qualifies as a
charitable gift to the Ashland University Annual Fund, which provides
financial aid for students. Personalized plates are also available for
an additional cost.
Contact your local Bureau of Motor Vehicles for an application form. Or you may order online. Questions? Contact Scott Heimann, Coordinator of Annual Giving at 419.289.5073 or by e-mail.
Career Services Center - Your Success is Our Business! The CSC is here to serve students and alumni throughout their occupational exploration process. Visit the CSC by clicking here.
Legacy Program - The offices of Alumni and Admission wish to have a lifelong relationship with your family. We look forward to congratulating them on exciting milestones in their lives. To enroll your children, please click here.
Ashland Space Online Community - Stay connected with classmates and your alma mater, share family news, photos and more!